original food fight thread

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
no fair attacking with foods we never heard of :smash:

*slobbers greasy congeeled slop with a turkey baster in profs ear* (feel free to insert sound effects here, especially after a med-large smeg ball catapults under pressure* :D

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
*spews gorganzola cheese over all the guests who don't register and I add limburger to the concoction if they came here thru IRC*

Gonzo

Staff member
*eiw, cheesy professional poontang-nasty stinky stuff-Q, Help, I'm going down in cheesy poontang*

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Originally posted by Q
no fair attacking with foods we never heard of :smash:

I threw poutine at you on the second page and told you what it was. Geez add some memory into that head of yours.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
This is a food fight...you cant just toss hookers at people:( ...now go find some food.

*clobbers prof with a 4 day old burrito*

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by Fuser Man

I threw poutine at you on the second page and told you what it was. Geez add some memory into that head of yours.

nobody remembers milk curd gravy but the Canucks-*throws red-eye gravy into the air & RUNS*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*quickly dons RONCO® rain bonnet, dives in fox hole, prepares to whiz canadian bacon at squabbling canucks...changes mind and EATS the real canadian bacon with the yummy corn meal on the outside*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*dresses the hooker as a WWII cigarette lady, fills her tray with smoking materials, condoms, automatic weapons, gummy bears and milk duds*

Gonzo

Staff member
*knocks the cigarette ladys stuff out of her hands, grabs all the Marlboro Lights 100s, and throws the gummis at Winey, teh MilkDuds at Fuser & heads back to Ozhio*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
PFFFFFSSSSSTTTTTT
Oh Jeez, prof brought a blow up hooker/ciggie lady.:worm:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
[edit]I'm sorry that was just wrong...

Here...

*pours the COKE all over SL's head, then chugs a pepsi*[/edit]

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I was just trying to be polite and light her cigar....how was I supposed to know her face would explode like that???:sick:

Professur

Mushroom at large
Originally posted by Q
I was just trying to be polite and light her cigar....how was I supposed to know her face would explode like that???:sick:

Thank goodness I didn't fill her with propane. Ask me about that. I dare ya.

slings blow-up doll guts all over Q, Prof, Gonzo, and Fury

So, basically, you blew on us. Right.

*Cream pie a la three stooges right in alex's kisser*