original food fight thread

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
You are the director of bologna....now act like it. :smash: or I'm tellin howie :D

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
*Seeing how I'm the Director of Bologna, I squish trout almondine into Professurs left ear & splatter menudo all over Unc*

*wonders what stuffed sheep's pluck actually tastes like*

Gonzo

Staff member
*HA-we're wearing our SUPERGONZO anti-cheese with a side of cheese repellent which I pulled from the SUPERGONZO all things are possible as long as they are good or protective belt of Honor. Sprays Fury with cran-apple juice, the kind that repels sprayed cran-apple juice repellent and sends Fuser a pink lemonade bomb through the Ted Kizinski It'll be there over night or we'll die trying package express*

D

Dark Angel

:worm:licking bits of leftover of hotdog left in cleavage by Queen Q....waste not want not!:worm:

:lurk:Grabs krusty's false teeth and hides them in Q's dinner.....nyah nyah nyah:lurk:

:scared:*runs for cover behind krusty*:scared:

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fury

Administrator
Staff member
(I got the 1000th view of this thread :D)

Umm, Gonzo, you do realize that you've been fried, right? I cast a CHEESE BOLT at you, not cheese. Two different things. :retard:

D

Dark Angel

Originally posted by fury
(I got the 1000th view of this thread :D)

Umm, Gonzo, you do realize that you've been fried, right? I cast a CHEESE BOLT at you, not cheese. Two different things. :retard:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*breaks out 5.5 hp RIGID® shop vac (available at Home Depot) and cleans up the big mess pad and fury just made*cheese bolt..my ass
*launches prune danishes at the frisbee dents in flavs car*

Professur

Mushroom at large
*launches a rice krispy rocket at Q*
*hurls Crispy Sea Bass With Confit of Yukon Gold Potatoes, Pancetta and Fresh Sweet Peas at Gonzo*
*lobs a Frittata DP's way*
*winces at the impact of Crepes Fitzgerald upside Fury's head*
*narrowly misses rae with the mashed spuds, but get's her smack on with the gravy*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
...a rice crispy treat rocket?? yummmmmmmmmmm, I love those things. *opens trap nice and big to recieve incoming*

*pulls sling shot out of the SUPERGONZO arsenal...aims jumbo golden raisins at prof*

Professur

Mushroom at large
*whips a bowl of cereal from behind his back and catches the arial fruit assault, then sits down to breakfast*

Gonzo

Staff member
*for breakfast, Prof gets eggs-over easy, sourdough bread with mint jelly, bacon (the real stuff) and grits poured over him*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*fires up acme® pie catcher* (sometimes refered to as Gonz) :D phew Q hates coconut :sick:
*plasters fury and prof with cold sticky cream of wheat*

Professur

Mushroom at large
Y'know, I wanted no part of this ... *pours bowl of soggy corn flakes down the back of Q's pants* You brought this on yourselves.

*Begins a poutine bombing run*