original food fight thread

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
"Target....Prof."

Whilest Prof. is doubled over, laughin' @ Fury's new "doo"....Sneaks up behind 'im an' smears da back of 'is 'ead wit a soft-ball sized glob of marshmallow cream, an' b-4 'e 'as time to realize what jus' hit 'im, pours a cup a warm chololate sauce over' top of 'is 'ead which covers 'is eyes. As Prof stands d'ere dumbfounded, I runs away, hops in, faithful steed, "Jeepie" an' takes one last pass by 'im, toppin' 'im off wit a hanful a crushed peanuts.
(Drives on laughin' ass off):lol: :lol:

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Hey, you got any more cherry Kool Aid, Prof?

*redirects fury's IV Diet Coke spray at my mother who guzzles it all down, while I keep drinking Coke* :D

*tosses a previously tossed salad straight up in the air for no reason* :spin:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
*grabs a beer and pours it all over SL's head* :beerchug:

*ducks the incoming eggs*

*fills a super soaker with cheese, pumps it a few times, and starts spraying all over the place*

alex

*borrows manure spreader from farmer down the road and spreads #1 all over furys' room and computers*

now you really are #1 :laugh:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
* employs a large group of langoliers to consume the mess pad just made*

This is a food fight damnit.

*hides in tree.....bombs prof with a record breaking canteloupe*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
well, technically we would be calling it a former food fight then...wouldn't we? [church lady] hmmmmmmmmmmmm??[/churchlady]

*smacks pad with a licorice stick*

alex

*grabs licorice stick and eats it.....yuuuummmm*
*reloads manure spreader with END OF YEAR GARDEN REMNANTS and pummels raes' room*

fury

Administrator
Staff member
*eats a combination of melted cheese, bacon grease, butter, corn syrup and vegetable oil*

*bends over*

:fart:

*laughs maniacally as everybody is killed, and declares himself the winner of the food fight*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Nice try....but all that crap was deflected by default because of the mighty cheese shield ...:p

*Loads up super soaker with HoC's Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters ...aims it at acid* mwhahahahahaha...I bet this stuff melts his clothes right off. :D

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by alex
*grabs licorice stick and eats it.....yuuuummmm*
*reloads manure spreader with END OF YEAR GARDEN REMNANTS and pummels raes' room*

NOOOOOO!!!!!!! Don't waste perfectly good yard waste-*grabs remaining garden remnents & puts them in my compost pile*

*pulls Q aside, whispers evil intents to her & sends her on her tralalalalala merry way as I use firehose to douse remaining food fighters with gumbo*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*fills up the cow launcher cracker attachment and assaults the crowd with oyster crackers* (Gonz thought they would be a nice compliment to the gumbo* ) :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
The :fart: did not contain any cheese whatsoever, so the cheese shield was useless. :fart:

Cheese is not gas. :fart:

Heh, I seem to :fart: have a surplus of :fart: farts :fart: due to the extra cheese :fart: and mushroom :fart: :fart: pizza I just ate :fart:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
*Q should be in place to fire retribution jalapeno & onion pizzas while I, in the SUPERGONZO Apache attack-helicopter, fire off peanuts & cashews at Fury..."YEA, got you gasboy"..(one got him in the arse & plugged that nasty thing). With him out of the way, we swing into phase 2 of Operation Dessert Sweep & Destruction. Goes looking for Winey & Renegade*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*Q makes adjustments to pizza attachment of cow launcher...16" pies (fully loaded) !0.6 foot pounds of pressure per square inch of pizza* *SPLAT* *SPLAT* *SPLAT* *SPLAT* *SPLAT* *SPLAT*