What's your favourite song to sing on shower?

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
For me it's Depeche Mode - World In My Eyes
Another hits:
The Police - Roxanne
Peter Murphy - Marlen Dietrich's Favourite Poem
Tears For Fears - Woman In Chains
New Order - Round & Round
and some brazilian songs that you don't know...

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Well, there you go:
Paralamas do Sucesso - Meu Erro
Marisa Monte - Bem Que Se Quis
J Quest - Encontrar Alguém
Cidade Negra - A Estrada
Skank - A Balada do Amor Inabalável

:)

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
How many times a day do you shower? You're the only person I know who has a shower song list.

I don't have time to sing in the shower, too busy thinging of Spirit.
oppps! Did I say that out loud?

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Fuser Man said:
How many times a day do you shower? You're the only person I know who has a shower song list.
Really?!? Well I shower no more than once a day. I like to sing a lot, but in lower voice. Only in the shower I can hear my own voice and notice in what song it gets better. So I sing it louder :)
The reason I posted this is I heard on the radio that someone did a statistic(Lord allows me to discover someday who pays for this researches) and found out that Police's Roxanne was the favourite song of people around the world to sing on shower. So I'm not the only one to make notes about that :D

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
I like to sing pretty much anything. I also really enjoy "can't Fight The Moonlight" (Leanne Rimes from Coyote Ugly) though.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
whenever I sing, anywhere, hell freezes over & GOD ALMIGHTY strikes me with lightning bolts-aka-I can't sing:(

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
[Beavis and Buthead voice] taaah---taaah---tah-tah-tah---tadadah--tadadah-tah-tah-tah[/Beavis and Buthead voice] :)

I never sing a lot under the shower...some people who live here too don't really appreciate that :D

But Di-Rect - Inside my head is an all-time favorite.
It's a Dutch band, and a very nice song...you should download it if you want to! It's very nice IMO!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, but would we be able to understand the words? :retard:

I don't sing in the shower. I rarely ever sing at all. Probably because I have a horrible voice.

puddy tat

well i guess that here talent just doees't matter....like the experience thread........just have fun and it's all good! that is what life is all about enjoyment, right?