Whats this world coming to??

Justintime

Something
one of my friends got his ass kicked today, cause some guys thought he was muslim, well he's Anglican, and even though he said it, they still kicked his ass, cause see, he looks like one, so he HAS to be one? (grandparents come from Afganistan, like 1935 , hes 22) . the lads got 3 brken ribs, a fractured arm and a broken foot,wowsa...

br0ck

In case you dont' know, the world is coming to ME!

On a serious note, I'm really sorry to hear that. One of my fav resturants closed down. It was a Meditteranean resturant! I know the owner and I've never got a chance to talk to you since 9/11. :( It makes me sad/mad as well.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
That is sad to hear. Its that mentality that we get us into trouble.:(

Justintime

Something
well this is a kick in the nuts to me, 2 Indian guys and 3 white guys were arrested for it :(
since i am of indian ancestory, shames me badly, tis is why i'm totally atheist (sp? ) my dad is anglican and my mum is converted to bah'ai :laugh:

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Sorry to hear about your friend Justin; that kind of crap makes me sick.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Justintime
one of my friends got his ass kicked today, cause some guys thought he was muslim, well he's Anglican, and even though he said it, they still kicked his ass, cause see, he looks like one, so he HAS to be one? (grandparents come from Afganistan, like 1935 , hes 22) . the lads got 3 brken ribs, a fractured arm and a broken foot,wowsa...
Sorry to hear that man

It is a very low form of life that attacks someone for their religious beliefs. :(

Sorry to hear that :(

It's too bad that these people make the situation even worse than it already is. Unfortunately it is an attitude you see all over the world.

Sad, really sad.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
In a sort of sick way, it's nice to know the USA doesn't have the lock on prejudism & intolerance. My condolences to your friend & watch your back:lurk:

Kill the terrorists, leave the law abiding alone.

S

s4

The only thing that can prevent future types of these things is education. People need to be informed of what the various religions and cultures stand for.

My condolences to your friend. It is senseless.