Whats every one doing for easter?

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
we are going to our aunties house. mmm Lots of good food.
Im sure to gain a few pounds again.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
We're putting together lunch for a few family members. It should be a quiet weekend.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
sit pathetically in front of my computer waiting for the throngs of Xibase members to return so there can be more intersting stuff to debate & laugh at, or something:coffee:

unclehobart

this is my special title
I would have been in the yard for most of saturday, but it looks as if its going to rain. ...so I'm going to be out in the yard all day today it seems. Sunday is just going to be another day. That means another afternoon of HomeLAN and I parked at the table battling electronic aliens on his LAN setup. Starcraft, Diablo... it matters not.

unclehobart

this is my special title
A christening on Easter? Is there going to be an assembly line? Easter seems to be the biggest date for such a thing.

Justintime

Something
bad easter for me, got word one of my friends got killed in a car accident in the caribbean whle on vacation, just don't feel festive :(

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Sorry to hear that Justin :(

My sis, bro-in-law and niece came over along with her friend's family and my bro's ex-roomie from college and his family came over yesterday. 5 kids, 1 broken plate...not too bad. Auntie whipped up a feast.

kuulani

we postponed easter 'til next sunday 'cause the family couldn't all get together yesterday :D

we'll be hunting for eggs though ... we gotta big family, 200-some eggs is the norm for such gatherings