Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Halloween?

I'm going as myself. That usually scares the crap out of people:D

:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: 1k

unclehobart

this is my special title
Just guarding the front door dispensing sugary snack bits like last year wearing the riding coat I bought in Arrowtown, NZ and my heavy leather Aussie Swagman Clint Eastwood looking hat, because, after all, its going to be colder than a mofo that night.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Originally posted by unclehobart
after all, its going to be colder than a mofo that night.

ppppttthhhh, come to Toronto in mid Febuary, or go to Edmonton in mid July and THATS cold!:D

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
LOL@Huge,
Not with this mug... im telling ya the kids get nervous.:grin:

unclehobart

this is my special title
Originally posted by Fuser Man

ppppttthhhh, come to Toronto in mid Febuary, or go to Edmonton in mid July and THATS cold!:D
I was stuck in downtown Chicago, about 15 years ago, at the base of the Hancock building when they were having and absolutely horrible record breaking cold snap. The ambient temp was like -30F with wind chill around -90. That wasn't so much cold as it was downright pain.

unclehobart

this is my special title
Found it: (Jan 10, 1982)
a massive high pressure area (31.15 inches) over central Saskatchewan with a ridge south to Texas brought record cold. The lowest temperature in the nation was 37 degrees below zero at Bemidji, MN. All time lows were set at O'Hare and Midway airports in Chicago with 26 below. New records were set with 23 below at Moline, IL and Peoria, IL. Milwaukee's all time low was equaled with 25 below and in Cincinnati, OH, the temperature was 9 below at game time for the Bengals-Chargers NFL playoff game. 41 stations reported new daily minimum temperatures.

br0ck

Hmmm, I think I'm going to go as Jesse Jackson. That should scare some pple off or maybe bore them away. oh-hummm

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Think I'll go as dis "Redneck" Jeep ridin' type.
Ya know..........Faded blues, work boots, henley with lined flannel overshirt.....Damn! Sounds like a dead-give-away!
(holdin' a sign that says, "my cousin says I'm the Best kisser!!"):lol:

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Yeah, Chicago's weather is weird, to say the least. God only knows how it'll be on Halloween.

Tuesday: Nice, mid 60s
Wednesday: Severe thunderstorms, heavy rain and winds, hail, lower 60s
Today: Extremely high winds (gusts over 60 MPH), below zero wind chill, low 30s
Tomorrow: Snow, mid 20s

Wait until you see what'll happen next week. It'll probably get up to the 80s or something. :rolleyes: Maybe I should go as Chicago's weather for Halloween, then I'll be more unpredictable than all of the NFL games! :D