Were back

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Missy and I are back after five days in the Three Sisters Wilderness. 40 miles, five million skitter bites, some great pictures, sore muscles, brused heel, nasty feet, smelly bodies and some kick ass views...were back.. Here are a few shots from the trip:

This was taken this morning at about 8 in the morning. We were at 7000 feet here. The night before was 37 degrees. At the time of the picture is was aroung 59. Cold front moved past to reveal this:
ns01.jpg

This was taken the second morning. We were at Sister Mirrot Lake. There is a lake behind us where we were camping, Lancelot Lake. Steam is rising off the lake. Time is about 8 in the morning:
lancerlot03.jpg

More to come tomorrow. Tired now. Ohhh and the pizza and beer were a sight for sore eyes after five days of top ramon, cheese, crakers and sausage. :D

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Posty, I am so jealous. It reminds me of when i used to goto colorado on vacation. Get us somemore pics when ya get time... :spin:

br0ck

Those are some really nice pics. Looks like you guys had a good time. :) Can't wait til you post the rest of the pics.

Welcome back

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
I wanna go home :(

You don't realize how the landscape affects the hearts desire until it's gone.

Lets lobby congress to move the UT valley & surrounding "hillsides" to IN :grin: