Waaaahhoooooo!!!!!!!! Its the weekend.....

AMDnut

Eee equals emcee squared...
In light of a crap week with everything that has happened.....

and with a vast majority of us losing a sh*tload of future computer upgrade money because of the nimrods who are panicking and causing the stock market to roller coaster down....

Lets all think of something that makes us happy and post a few things here...... like.........

my 2 sons who I just finished wrestling with on the living room floor for an hour!!!!!! Now that makes me smile!!!

or.....

fast women........
fast computers...........
fast cars..........
Filet Mignon bbqued medium well............

Come on guys, post it here!!!!:beerchug:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
A peaceful warm sunlit breezy evening with my wife & kid

and

Loose Wimins
Cold Beer
and a smile

AMDnut

Hey Gonzo! Ahhhh yes, that sounds nice also. That makes me smile as well!

Along the same lines..........

A cool summer night in a dark field, with a full moon overhead, and a sky full of stars...........

Floating in my boat after midnight, with the motor off under the stars........

I got a thing for the moon and stars away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. I'm on the go way to much........

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Broadband
Big monitors
Good cooling
Lots o' money
Fast computers
Awesome video cards
Not necessarily in that order

AMDnut

Lets all not forget.......

Hooters! Big and small, we like em all..........

Hooters always make me smile!!!

BigDadday

Everday People
Some more time with my wife as I have another weeks vacation to go and it's her birthday.

Puters
Forums
sleep

alex

Not too hot saturday so I can get the yard work done and other things around the house then a juicy ribeye marinated and grilled medium with a huge baked potatoe smothered in butter and garlic powder then retire to a clear night sittin on my patio watchin the stars and sippin whiskey........ and tits and ass :eh:

Outlaw69

Banned
so many thing I like...but things I really like to do on the weekend is....go bowling with my friends...hang out and drink beers and smoke some jays...if there is a woman involved even better... i especially love sundays because thats when I kick the crap out of my friends in our NFL office pool. I think i'm gonna make some chili today.

rae

oetkbbyetdia
That all sounds good for you guys, But what is nice to me is .
My man and me together not doing much of anything, but being together and loveing ever minute. whiskey and jays are cool too!
And as for sunday football bring it on. I love it. Pizza and pepsi.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
AMDnut.... I love filet mignon! Only... try this... fry it in heavy garlic butter and then serve it with garlic butter melting on top of it... LOTS of garlic... when you eat it... you can hear the angels sing.
(then you die of cardio infarction)

Fuser Man.... I like doing that too!!! Flaking out and watching movie after movie getting up only to get a snack or pee. :) *sigh* the life....

rae

oetkbbyetdia
doesn't doing the same thing every sunday get boring?
not tring to dis Fury or anything, I'm sure he knows what he is doing . But I live with the worlds best computer guy.

BigDadday

Everday People
Fuser Man.... I like doing that too!!! Flaking out and watching movie after movie getting up only to get a snack or pee. :) *sigh* the life.... [/B][/QUOTE]

:confused: :confused: :confused: but Spirit your already located in heaven so you miss our worldy things;)?

AMDnut

Spirit - That garlic butter idea sound scrumptious!!! I'll have to try that, thanks! ;)

alex - yard work! A lot of people don't like it, but I get into keeping my grass green and thick. Like a carpet!

Outlaw69 - Bowling is a blast too! I haven't done it in a while so I'm out of practice, but I still have my bag and equipment. Should get it out and dust it off soon.......... :D

Fuser Man - Movies, movies, movies! Sci-Fi and Horror are my favs!

alex

Originally posted by AMDnut
Spirit - That garlic butter idea sound scrumptious!!! I'll have to try that, thanks! ;)

alex - yard work! A lot of people don't like it, but I get into keeping my grass green and thick. Like a carpet!

I'll have to try that recipe too. uuuummmmmmm garlic. I kinda do the same thing, grill some chicken titties then cut into bite size morsls and mix with stir fried veggies and smother with garlic powder.

I don't LIKE yardwork either, but I get great satisfaction out of keeping my yard looking like carpet too. :thup:

BigDadday

Everday People
LOL@yardwork! My neighbor told me once that he wasn't into plush like me but cut.hahahahaha and guess where all the weeds and dandiliones are,yep his yard.

I dislike it but once I get into it I go full steam ahead. BD