Very Sorry to announce....

br0ck

....that JOLENE BLALOCK is all mine!!

Well that's good for me, and bad for you.

So lay off of her! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

brock

flurff

I concur with fury on his first point.

But I do believe Jolene belongs to ME!!!

Now hand her over, br0ck, cause she's totally not satisfied with your inferior lovin! She wants the Flurffmeister™ brand of Lovin! :cool:

(btw, I hired myself the best lawyer in the world to protect that name, so you'd better watch it, fury!)

flurff

What flurff says is true; he has hired me to protect the name, Flurffmeister™, at all costs, and that is exactly what I will do.

You will soon be receiving a letter in a large yellow envelope, fury. Please acknowledge it and comply with the demands stated in the letter.

Disclaimer: I hold no responsibility for any damages or inconveniences caused by reading this message, and I do not convey any other intention, idea, or thought other than what is contained in this message. The name Flurffmeister™ is a trademark of flurff and is pending copyright. Unauthorized use of this name is prohibited and will be subject to any and all legal recourse that becomes available upon any unauthorized use.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
bigeek.gif

I'll hand over that AIM screen name ASAP, flurff :o

fury

Administrator
Staff member
There you go, flurff, you happy? :mad:

Now I don't have an AIM screen name to use.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Originally posted by wbt
Disclaimer: I hold no responsibility for any damages or inconveniences caused by reading this message, and I do not convey any other intention, idea, or thought other than what is contained in this message. The name Flurffmeister™ is a trademark of flurff and is pending copyright. Unauthorized use of this name is prohibited and will be subject to any and all legal recourse that becomes available upon any unauthorized use.

Does this mean I can't keep the Flurffmeister tattoo on my left breast, just over the mole?