Updates

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Thurs 09/13/01 1:30 EST
It seems 5 firemen were found alive in Bldg 1, inside a SUV, and have been taken to ST Vincents Hospital in NYC.

Gonzo

Staff member
An intersesting tidbit I heard on the Rush Limbaugh show. If I can find the article in which it appears, I'll get the link.

According to Israeli Intelligence, in this WorldTribune.com, Usama bin-Laden was in cohoots with the Iraq government in planning &/or staging this attack.

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/breaking_1.html

the plot thickens

Gonzo

Staff member
Esp. for Huge-CNBC was reporting that 3WFC has sustained facade damage & they are currently unsure of its status.

Djcake

my days online are numbered
Originally posted by Gonzo
Thurs 09/13/01 1:30 EST
It seems 5 firemen were found alive in Bldg 1, inside a SUV, and have been taken to ST Vincents Hospital in NYC.

cnn corrected this news last night... it turns out that the firemen had fallen through the rubble some time during the day and have not been in there since tuesday

Gonzo

Staff member
Everything has been corrected-if we wait long enough, maybe the entire incident will be corrected to say it was a movie set.

stupid ****ing news-have they ever heard of RESPONSIBLE journalism? where's walter cronkite when you need him?