Two Men Sentenced for Helping Sept. 11 Hijackers Get Fake IDs in Virginia

fury

Administrator
Staff member
[article=http://www.lucianne.com/threads2.asp?artnum=172770]Two men who admitted helping Sept. 11 hijackers obtain false identification cards were sentenced Friday in federal court. Victor M. Lopez-Flores (an illegal alien from El Salvador), who pleaded guilty to falsely certifying that two of the hijackers were Virginia residents, was sentenced to 27 months in prison. Herbert Villalobos, who admitted driving the two to a lawyer's office to get the forms, was sentenced to four months in prison. Since he had already served 4 months while awaiting sentencing, he was scheduled for immediate release.[/article]WTF?!

This guy who drives those two to the office to get some fake ID's and assist the terrorists in attacking America and killing thousands gets FOUR MONTHS?!

WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS WRONG WITH THE JUSTICE SYSTEM?!

PsychoMark

^ bored.
I think they would get two weeks here in the netherlands. A lifetime sentence here is about 20 years :eh:

So don't tell me your justice system sucks :p

fury

Administrator
Staff member
It does. Just that other justice systems can suck more than ours. :p

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Justice is served. These guys didn't do anything outrageous. They provided "papers" to some guys in need. It happens all the time & will continue to happen. The bad guys are the ones who flew in buildings or helped their counter-parts do such.

Professur

Mushroom at large
New idea for deportation. Put them in a boat. Take them to the internation limit (200 miles) and let them go. Any country that want's them can pick them up there.

What do ya think?

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
PsychoMark said:
damn will they be lonely out there :lol:

Naw, there are several million illegals here, they're bound to bump into each other at some point

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds good to me.

Give them only enough food to survive a few days, just because we're nice. Then any country that really wants them will have 2 days to decide if they're really desperate enough to go and get them. :smash:

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
A question that I am sure was answered in the court room is whether they knowingly forged these papaers for the "mission" they were on? If these con artists forged these papers and documents and knew that they were going to help them get closer to they're goal of flying a plane into the side of the WTC, you have to ask yourself if they would have backed out. As it stands now, not even the guys, or most of them that were in the planes, the hijackers themselves, knew what they were going to do.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I'm pretty sure anyone, even Middle-eastern terrorists, with even a tiny bit of common sense left in their thick skulls would've backed out if they'd known early enough. ~3000 people is a lot of people to have on your conscience.

S

s4

I think the proper thing for them to have gotten would of been for them to be sent to NYC to help clean up the rest of the mess. I am sure there are a few nice NYC firemen and cops that would like to meet them.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
And a few million Americans who have Osama bin Laden on the top of their kill list.