Two down ...

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
I finished two finals today ... and for both, I got an "A" *whew*

Only two more to go ... one tomorrow and one next week Wednesday ... then, it is definitely TIME FOR BEER!!!!!!!:beerchug:

Inkara1

I never know the grades on my finals. I just get to call and find out my grades in mid-January, unless I can get the instructors to e-mail me grades beforehand. :(

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Inky - some of the professors and instructors are like that .. I used to like ku'u's class cause she always told us our grades as soon as she finished them :)

My next two finals are in different areas of geography and I won't get those unless I email and ask the professor or wait til grades come out and do an average myself.... I'm not the over-achiever I used to be .. I'm afraid I've adopted the "a degree is a degree with an A or with a C" attitude :( But I'm getting decent grades so far ...

br0ck ... that's a good idea .. wait til my finals are over then come to the islands ... we'll have a few beers before I kick your a** :D By the way .. I forgot now, why was I gonna kick your a**? :confused:

:D

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Originally posted by Kruz
you don't need a reason... you can kick anybody ass that you want to:D

*curtsy*
thanks Kruz :)

*sticks tongue out at br0ck* hehehe

br0ck

Originally posted by nalani

br0ck ... that's a good idea .. wait til my finals are over then come to the islands ... we'll have a few beers before I kick your a** :D By the way .. I forgot now, why was I gonna kick your a**? :confused:

:D

I'll let you kick my ass if I could go to Hawaii! I'd love to go out there for a nice vacation :) and then I'll have to get my ass kicked. :(