Toolbox™

Call Sign: Toolbox™
Birthday: August 2, 1974 (27)
Height: 5'10" - 165 Pounds

I live in the Philippines and was thinking about moving to San Francisco... after the terrorist attack on the Word Trade Center, I am thinking again as it will probably make getting all the right papers a little more difficult.

I am currently working as a Scuba Diving Operator because me and my 4 closest friends own a 120 foot vessel. Other than that, I am the Forums Administrator for one of internet.com's most visited websites.

tristar1.jpg

With the little spare time I have, I like to indulge in speed boats and Japanese Motorcycles (Sorry, I know Harley's are what most of you probably like). I've got my mind set on the new Honda CBR954RR right now but we probably won't have them in the Philippines for another 6 months so I have time to figure out how I'm going to get my hands on one.

CBR954RR_03.jpg

My girlfriend/fiance drives boats and likes driving sport bikes too. We just got engaged and should be married very soon. She's a woman that I believe you would all like very much if given the chance to meet her.

ina.jpg

If there's anything else you want to know... simply ask me and I'd be much obliged.

inaki.jpg

One more thing... I dare you to give me an Elsa Gladiac 920 because she took mine after she saw what it could do :)

K

krusty

woohoo, boats, babes and bikes ...you have a "B" world... "T" :D

flavio

superfly
Staff member
I need some of those "B" words :D

HEY, if you're still thinking of moving to San Francisco let me know! I work downtown and would help anyway I can with tips, resources, etc, etc.

alex

I heard on the news shit is fixin to hit the fan down that way. for some reason those people like the taliban. better get out of there toolbox :(

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Toolbox
I dare you to give me an Elsa Gladiac 920 because she took mine after she saw what it could do :)
Like I said in your other thread, gimme a radeon 8500 and I'll be happy to :D