Tomorrow I'll be in heaven!

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
I get cable!:)

This will be my last post on dial-up.:smash:

Like the Mazda commercial.... Zoom, zoom, zoom.

HavoK

Sayian Elite
The Cable's pretty sweet so long as everyone around you isn't all using it at the same time. But you're in Toronto of all places, the bandwidth would have to be bigger than my house.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
best test of "I've got the power" d/l IE6-in 1:47(minutes that is):grin:

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
I'm happier than a pig in s**t!

When I went on TSN's web page with dial-up it took forever to load. Now, zoom, it there!

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
I even got a bonus! The techs left behide a Linksys 10/100 USB network adapter. Brand new in the box! Woo hoo! Who want's to by it?:D Will sell cheap!

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
I've noticed that even with cable, there is still never anything on. Oh well, maybe that is why I rarely watch TV, I usually just watch movies.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Originally posted by DarkPrincess
I've noticed that even with cable, there is still never anything on. Oh well, maybe that is why I rarely watch TV, I usually just watch movies.

I got INTERNET on cable! I've had TV cable for awhile.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Originally posted by Professur

I've got two words for you, and the second one's "off".

I'll piss you off even more. Last night while surfing with INTERNET ON CABLE I was eating a CRULY WURLY.

Outlaw69

Banned
fuser man....I've been using rogers@home for almost 7 years now...and the novelty still hasn't worn off.

Welcome to the wonderful world of broadband, now go rub it in, in the faces of those dial-uppers.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Hey be gentle with us dialuppers, we are a select breed. We dont know anything else, we live in the sticks...

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Originally posted by Fuser Man

I'll piss you off even more. Last night while surfing with INTERNET ON CABLE I was eating a CRULY WURLY.

Hey... leave your sexual exploits out of this!:D

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Originally posted by Outlaw69
fuser man....I've been using rogers@home for almost 7 years now...

So it's a beautiful day in your (network) neighborhood... Everybody sing along... won't you be my neighbor!

:lol: