Time to brag!

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
I purchased some books from a book club since it was a package deal of three books. Two fo them run for $60 and the third runs for $20. I got all three for $40.

1. "Upgrading and Repairing PC's, 13th Edition", by Scott Mueller

2. "Upgrading and Repairing Networks, 3rd Edition", by Terry Ogletree

3. "Upgrading and Repairing PC's Field Guide", by Scott Mueller

The last one I got from Scott Mueller was his 11th Edition, so an updated book was nice to get. Tons of new stuff. Then I got the looking at his field guide.

WOW! Page 92 mentions BIOS Central. I thought...holy shit. I got mentioned in Scott Muellers book...man.

"Beep and POST codes for other manufacturers from Acer to Zentih are available from BIOS Central, at http://www.bioscentral.com".

Amazing. This little place on the web has been published. Even is only in a little passing reference. Makes me feel good though. Some good things have been happening for me lately with my BIOS site. Just feel the need to brag a little.

:spin: :spin: :spin:

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
W00t way to go posty, many congrats from me. you deserve it dude.

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
hehe. I don't think I'll get any royalties. Heck, just getting mentioned is a big honer period. The books themselves are pretty good. The title is kinda deceiving though. The "Troubleshooting" part isn't really there. They are some of the most comprehensive books about computers though. Looks of good information about how things work and a lot of updated information about the latest technologies and latest developments.