There's NO Need to Fear....

flavio

superfly
Staff member
I've made some stuff with Ulead Cool 3D before, but I don't know how to apply different effects to twp pieces of text. What's the trick?

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by flavio
What's the trick?

Screw up 100x:laugh:

On top is a pull down menu that has "group" and the other things you put in the graphic. select what you want to change & try it...it frequently affects the other stuff too, so lots of "undo"s

Gonzo

Staff member
Look!, over the Gulf & other assorted bug infested flatlands, it's....

Attachments

• q.gif
    q.gif
    254 KB · Views: 70

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Stop Laughing
This site is backwards. Normally U comes after Q, but to many people here, Q comes after U! ;) :D
bite me

Gonzo

Staff member
Look, in the rage- it's

Attachments

• captain furyii.gif
    captain furyii.gif
    284.6 KB · Views: 20

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by Neo
Sweet gonz... keep it up and youll have to get the full version:D

If I were to even know what warez were, I'd say I already had the full version, but of course I'm not that savvy;)

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
The battery on my computer at home has been dead for over a year, so the clock only runs when the computer is on. I downloaded the free 15 day trial of Cool 3D over a week ago. I still have 13 days left. hee hee!

Gonzo

Staff member
The only thing I haven't figured out is how to make multiple copies of a single frame(ie-the last Capt Fury frame is too quick). I have been using PaintShop Pro5 Animation Wizard to add frames & re-saving them, but it was way too big to do this time, since PSP5 increases the filesize.

Any ideas?