There ...

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
*dusting off my AV and making myself comfortable*

...now I'm all better .... hey y'all! :)

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Hi nalani, glad to see you got the dust off. you look much better without it.:D oh im also glad to see ya back. Hope you brought some beer.

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
*slides Neo a bottle* thanks for the welcome back, hun

so glad you know about me and beer :D ... never leave home without it

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
*blowing on my fingernails before buffing them against the collar of my blouse*

well, thanks Q hunny ;)

I think I should search for another look though .. or, make myself another AV ... *wondering where to search for inspiration* ... oh, how silly of me ... I usually find inspiration with Henry Weinhard ;)

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Ku'u is a member here ... I don't know why she hasn't posted - she's been busy lately moving her home (she moved in right next door to me .. we basically have a duplex) ... maybe she'll post when things settle down ...

and Prof, you should know better than to think that I, or anyone, could hide ku'u :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome back, nalani! :D

Enjoy your stay, stay as long as you like, and I hope you like it here! :wave:

As always, you can post in the Feedback forum if you have any questions, suggestions, comments, or feature/smilie requests. :)

flavio

superfly
Staff member
Weinhards? That's a popular choice around these parts as well.

weinhardpriv.jpg

That one is the one I usually get, which one is your pick?

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Originally posted by flavio
Weinhards? That's a popular choice around these parts as well.

weinhardpriv.jpg

That one is the one I usually get, which one is your pick?

hehe Hailing it from the home of that beer here. Did you that Henry Weinhard himself wanted to run beer through the city water founatins? Dumb ass city council denied his request. Course, this was way back when..

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
PostCode, what kind of dumbass people live in your town??? :D

I'd love a fountain that has beer in it ... I think I'll buy one of those little ones and put beer in it ... it seems it'd be more relaxing that way :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I bet it would make you have to pee twice as bad, once you started going :D

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Q - I was thinking of putting that beer fountain on my desk and just sticking a straw right in it ... no one would have to know it's beer .. think I'd get away with it? :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I'm thinking you'll need to get a bunch of those power strips and a buttload of those plug-in air fresheners to disguise the beer smell...after that you should be good to go. :D

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Q - *thinking of ways around those air freshener things*

hey, I know ... won't be no problem with the smell so long as I drink it really really fast! :D