the dummy with a bag of pretzels and bruise on his face

flavio

superfly
Staff member
waxbush.jpg

Pretzels, anyone?
Hair and color artist Jo Kinsey paints a bruise on the face of a wax model of President Bush at Madame Tussaud's wax museum in London, Tuesday. Bush fainted Sunday briefly after choking on a pretzel while watching a football game on television.

S

s4

I don't think it is funny. It could of been serious and could have happened to anyone. I saw the story on CNN right after it happened but chose not to say anything about it here.

I was driving down the road one time and took a very large drink from a can of Diet Pepsi. It shut my wind completely off, and it took me several minutes to go back to breathing normally. For a minute or so, I thought I was toast.

PsychoMark

^ bored.
No, it's not funny if it happens to you, it's not funny if Bush had any serious injuries from it, but look at it this way: he survived didn't he? The whole situation is kind of ironic, and I can see the humor of it... :). It's not like I want bush to choke...

br0ck

Ya, do you remember when his pappy puked on the pres of Japan? That was pretty funny and embarassing, but this is a little more serious. I'm glad he's taking it with a good sense of humor.

I don't think there is any other way for him to see it, at least not towards the press...
It is stupid to choke on a pretzel. If I did it, it would also be stupid, because I would have eaten that pretzel to rapidly without chewing.
To be honest, I don't care to who this would happen; it's stupid to choke on a pretzel, even if you are the president of the USA. He's only human ya know.....

It is quite embarassing, so the best thing for him is to make a joke out of it.

br0ck

I don't think there is any other way for him to see it, at least not towards the press...
It is stupid to choke on a pretzel. If I did it, it would also be stupid, because I would have eaten that pretzel to rapidly without chewing.
To be honest, I don't care to who this would happen; it's stupid to choke on a pretzel, even if you are the president of the USA. He's only human ya know.....

It is quite embarassing, so the best thing for him is to make a joke out of it.
[/QUOTE]

No better yet, he could of pretend it never happen. Or he could of lied about it. :P

kuulani

br0ck said:
Ya, do you remember when his pappy puked on the pres of Japan? That was pretty funny and embarassing, but this is a little more serious. I'm glad he's taking it with a good sense of humor.

That's the first thing I thought of when I heard this story.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
LOL! ;D

Imagine what would happen if a Bush lookalike running a pretzel stand at a carnival... :retard: