the big gift

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Yep .. I did it ... with ku'u by my side (for support but more importantly so I don't backdown) I bought my kids a PlayStation2 (ku'u wouldn't let me back down cause she bought PS2 games for my kids :D) ... now, all I have to do is refrain from purchasing a minivan (no offense intended to all you minivan drivers/owners) and I'll officially be the coolest mom in the world :cool:

kuulani

Forget the minivan - what we really want you to get is a 15-seater.

you, your three kids, me, my boyfriend, my sister, my troublemaker, lopaka, aunty pua, kekuhi, kaipo, kauila, naoho, hui, kala, luka, kialoa, and lanihuli ...

See how fast we can overflow a 15-seater :D

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
oh my gawd .. I'd be the hula van driver .. and the school drop-off pick-up mom .. and the ride to the beach .. dang, why dontcha just buy me a cardigan and sign the kids up for soccer! :D

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Yeah, that's what we got for our brats....I mean kids. :D But the minivan thing...no way, no chance.

BigDadday

Everday People
Hm I don't picture you as the soccer mom type. I bet the kids will be happy and try to let them play with it also.:D

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Minivan????

Hmmm, My "mini-van" 'as the ability to climb most "climable" hills.....4wheel drive, 304 V-8, on a 4" lift with ground-clearance bumpers, brush bar, 8000# Ramsey winch, Hi-lift Jack (jus' in case) an' 31" off-road tires! ROCK ON!!:D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Get one of those little school busses and paint it like the Partridge family! :D

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Q said:
Get one of those little school busses and paint it like the Partridge family! :D

yeah .. then I'll be known as the mom who drives the short bus :D:D

and speaking of cardigans, my aunty Judy bought me one for Christmas! Not only did she buy me a cardigan, she bought me and my sisters and my sister-in-law the exact same cardigan so we can "match" ... hehehehe ... now all we need is a recording contract and it'll be the revival of the Lemon Sisters! hehehe

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Neo said:
Renny gimme that damn jeep...you know i'll look good in it.:D

Bro. ya know y'd look so sexy in 'er! Sit yer ass in 'er seat an' jus' let 'er "send" ya there! (smile). Remember, repair bills be mine, jus' enjoy the ride she'll give ya!;)