The 10 ugliest couches in America

My grandparent used to have one almost the same as the first one....that was in the '70s though, so you can't blame them :p

ris

i am my my own evil twin
dunno about ugly but we have a contender for UK's most uncomfortable sofa here. nicely placed 'support' bar at lower back level normally causes spinal injuries to the uninformed.

or it would, except now the sofa has sagged adn the injuries are in the middle spine region.

none of out friends visit anymore - they can't get up the stairs to the flat in their wheelchairs. :)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
They should all win. :sick:

ris, why don't you get rid of that attack couch? :smash:

ris

i am my my own evil twin
killing it slowly q with the power of my fat ass :)

not our choice - landlords flat, landlords couch. :mad: oh well, i hardly sit in it anymore so attached to the computer desk am i
one day, and soon, i shall have my own choice of couch-wear but first i need a new job [one that pays me the money and not vice versa] and a house/apartment of my very own.

ah, dreams :grin:

trinity1

1 of 3
Why thank you Fuser Man!

I have quite a few graphic arts programs but I enjoy using PhotoImpact because it is so easy and it accepts most of the Adobe plug-ins. I feel it's well worth the price.

And lastly one for you...

Attachments

• fus father1.jpg
    fus father1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 23

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
I applaud ya, too, Trin! Nice work!

I'm thinkin' w/ the lights off combined w/ the right combo of man an' woman, what the 'ell does "pattern" an' "color" matter?:lol: