Sick story of the afternoon

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Kill all dogs:biggun: they are bad:rocket: cats are the best:nono: dogs are evil:chaingun:

brought to you by the media circus that is going on now

seclusion

Banned
dogs rock... if there were some rottweilers on the planes that crashed into the wtc, i can guaran-fucking-tee you it won't have crashed into the wtc... rottwielers like them tasty towel heads... :lol:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Now why didn't the air lines think of that? Oh, that's right, because rottweilers would've torn everybody else in the plane to bits as well! :rolleyes:

Rottweilers are intrinsically vigorous mammals, thus when provoked to attack, they will become increasingly frustrated and will build up an immense store of energy, and expend that energy towards the source of their frustration. The likely culprit of the primary emitter of the frustration the rottweiler is receiving in this case was the girl that was brutally eviscerated by the animal. It is quite saddening, the loss of this young girl. Any loss is a sad loss. :cry:

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
:biggun:

Come on...let me please? :D

Any dog that attacks a human should be shot. One that attacks and kills a child shot not be the only one shot. The owners should as well.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, that's right... Sorry, go ahead.

I wasn't paying attention cause I.P. Freely has fried my brain with his use of big words... I actually had to open up a browser window and go to dictionary.com :cry2:

BTW, Welcome, Ian! :wave:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
PostCode said:

Any dog that attacks a human should be shot. One that attacks and kills a child shot not be the only one shot. The owners should as well.

What about humans doing the same. The animals are trained or starved into acting in this manner, but humans have a superior intellect(supposedly), thus, there is no reason to ever attack another human.

greenfreak

Rottweilers and Pit Bulls have long been bred and trained to attack each other and humans in the name of sport and 'protection'. The people who propogate this are the true crime. Could you adopt a Roddy that you didn't know was bred for violence? Of course. Should you be shot if this dog attacked someone, who was trespassing on your property? There aren't clear cut lines here except in cases of unprovoked attacks and owners who trained dogs to do just that.

Ever watch Animal Precinct on Animal Planet? They found dead dogs in a car and yard that were mauled in dog fights. I didn't know those things still went on. It's just disgusting. I feel bad for both dogs-the ones who are trained to kill because of the life they were forced into and the dogs that are used as 'bait'.