scary thought!!

Nihilistic

Close the world, txEn eht nepO
sitting on a toilet with feeding tubes with arm and leg restrants forced to surf xibase for the rest of your life

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
i do that everyday, so whats the point? Its a good time. better than the alternatives... :worm:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
will prime rib and boloney sammiches fit in a feeding tube? :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Nihilistic
sitting on a toilet with feeding tubes with arm and leg restrants forced to surf xibase for the rest of your life

Restraints? I don't need no steenking restraints... I surf here 18/7 anyway (4 hours are for sleep, 2 are for playing a certain game that I used to play constantly :o)

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
I would just hope the toilet has one of those soft custion covers rather than the hard ones that make your ass go numb.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Fuser Man
I would just hope the toilet has one of those soft custion covers rather than the hard ones that make your ass go numb.
Those cushion ones have drawbacks too, like they form a vacuum to your ass....a bond not easily broken. Also, if it's hot and your butt just happens to be sweating...well, use your imagination. The damn things are dangerous. :scared:

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Originally posted by Fuser Man

I'm glad to see that I am not the only one thinking that. :p

Oh yeah, and will there be a device to wipe my ass for me as I am in the restraints? :confused:

Bronto

mofo extraordinaire
For wiping can get that Fabio attachment. Whilist in the act of reaching for the chord to beckan Fabio. The posisition is that allows wiping access for Fabio to do his job.
Fabio uses the by product to put on his Grin. You know the one, the big shit eatting grin :D
The Deluxe Fabio attachment with a PryBar feature. Great for those times your Ass is vacuum sealed to the toilet seat. Although its no substitute for the old fashion way of building up Gas reserves naturaly.

flurff

Originally posted by Nihilistic
That sounds kind of kinky... makes me wanna wank just thinking about it