s4 here

S

s4

Originally posted by Q
Well, so far I got the pics from the camera into the computer...now if I could just figger out how to get em outta there.:smash: ....guess I better read the book, huh?:retard:

Just put 'em in a folder on your hard drive and upload them as attachments where it says Attach file: at the bottom of the page, but you can only attach 1 file per post, I think. Also, you might wanna use a program like Paint Shop Pro to load the pics and resave them to make sure they are small enough for us folks on 56k to download. I'm looking forward to seeing them! Jpeg (.jpg)files are smaller generally than bmp or gif's. :beerchug:

S

s4

Originally posted by br0ck
So how is the soybeans and corn this year? You guys going to have a bumper crop this year?

I don't know...it was pretty dry this summer. Some of the corn didn't get as tall as it usually does.

flavio

superfly
Staff member
:scared: :scared: :scared:

Geezus man, those pictures kinda freaked me out. What do you do for entertainment there?

Where's Best Buy?

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Ya know....all you people that gave me shit about my desk...s4 has the very same make and model as me and no one picked on his desk. :p

*skulks off to pick slivers out of arm*

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Has anyone noticed that we know all about Hicksville( a made-up town) & NOTHING about S4. Enough holding out, give us the lowdown on YOU, not your locality.