Ready for christmas

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
I know I'm not. Our son is almost taken care of for this year.

Now, to study the specs & prices of 8mm Camcorders for momma.

*frazzled*

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Here's my tree you can stick my present under (from the recent storm we had).

Attachments

• dsc00625-2.jpg
    dsc00625-2.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 26

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
My mom asked a professional photographer about brands when she was buying my digicam and he said he recommends canon no matter what kind of camera it is.

Also, from personal experience they are GREAT with replacements. My dad once dropped a 35mm canon camera we had in salt water (needless to say it stopped working) we went back to them and said "This doesn't work anymore" (head office) and they replaced it for free. Also, when our first canon video camera died they gave us a bunch of money towards a new canon camera and all we had to do was give back the camera, we go to keep the case, the batteries and everything (the first camera was pretty old).

Just my personal experience.

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
This damn tree is stinkin' up my house and the stupid ass cats won't stop screwin' with it. I'm getting tired of stepping on glass ball thingies. One of these days I'm gonna be bare foot....

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
As for digital cameras, I'll stick with Olympus anyday. However, for camcorders, I think it's a tie between Sony and Canon.

leslie

I'm not even close to ready, no tree, only a few gifts done, looks like I'll be doing a binge thing next week :eek:

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Wake up this morning and low and behold...the Christmas is on it;s side. Little pricks.