Quem é Noite Escura?

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
My name is Jonas Rafael Schwarz. I work for Brasil Telecom, as a programmer. I'm still learning VB, but in the old times I've messed with COBOL :D, Clipper, and FoxPro(for DOS :eek: ). I've worked some time as computer thechnician in middle time.
As you may have noted I'm brazilian. I live in a 50k inhabitant city called Campo Bom in the south of the country. I hate living there, but for now I must accept my fate :) .
I was born in 02/12/71 in the same city cited above. I'm 6'3" and weight 178 lbs, brown hair and green eyes. Have I forgot to say something? :)

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
This is my mug, pic from Spt, 2000:
noite_escura.jpg

(Can someone tag this for me? I tried but didn't work)

Edited to correct tags :retard:

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Really??? I'm always saying that :laugh:
fury I think I tried that, but didn´t worked(sp?). Don't know what I did wrong :retard:
I'm still trying to find pictures of my home city on the net to put here like s4 did; only to show you the pain :D
Ahh, and when you read above my birthdate 02/12/71 it's day/month/year because we say it this way here, so I was born in December, 2, 1971 :)

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
:scared: Jesus triny how did you find that? It's a symbol(brasão don't know how to translate it) of a "Gauchos" tradition center. Gaucho is how is called people born in my state (Rio Grande do Sul) and is relative to old inhabitants of the state that came from The Pampa at Argentina. that tradition is strong in this region despite my city having strongest ties with its german origins(see below)
Well this was the best I was able to find - this is the 15 de Novembro club building with old german style architecture:
fig1.jpg

and this is a shot of the "Ein Deutsches Volksfest" parade. On background you can see the oldest(rw?) Lutheran church of the south of Brazil, built in 1935 if remember well:
fig3.jpg

Before you ask I don't know a single word of german tough my parents know few :p

fury

Administrator
Staff member
A fail-safe way to show an image is just to upload it from your computer by clicking the [Browse...] button near the bottom of the reply page and selecting the file from your hard drive. The only downside is it only shows at the end of your post, and you can only upload one image per post (however, you can make as many posts with uploaded images as you like)

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
That's waht I did with the photo of mine with beard. The other one was denied by the board 'coz I have already uploaded it before. 'bout my city pictures, everybody can see them no?