Queen of the Damned

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Tom Cruise was NOT Lestat.....

The "Interview with a Vampire" movie SUCKED!!!!!!!! I read all the Vampire Chronicles & the producer & director apparently failed to do so. The best part of that movie was Guns-n-Roses rendition of "Sympathy for the Devil". It failed miserably as a stand alone flick or a movie adaptation, so there:p

This looks a hell of a lot better, but it's only a trailer. I'm unsure of the acting ability of Aaliyah(Akasha), or Stuart Townsend(Lestat), but he at least looks the part & she is attractive. It was a hell of a book, so let's hope they don't thoroughly screw it up.

Coming in Feb 2002

flavio

superfly
Staff member
Can't get the trailer to play in Windows Media. Did Aaliyah finish this movie before she died?

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
no there was some voice over still left to do and her brother filled in for her. Actual filming was finished though.

kuulani

I loved the Vampire Chronicles ... I hope Queen of the Damned is worth the $$ of admission!!

I also loved the story of the Mayfair witches ... anybody read those?

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
kuulani said:

is that the one about my sister? :D

oohhh .. don't you tell her I said that *shuddering at the thought of what would await me*

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
kuulani said:
I loved the Vampire Chronicles ... I hope Queen of the Damned is worth the $$ of admission!!

I haven't gotten to the last one yet-still trying. That may be too involved to be a movie.