PostCode

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Comp tech. Married to a beautiful lady. Served 5 years in the Army, 19K M1 Abrams Armor Crewman. What else do you wnat to know?:lol: :usa:

br0ck

Ya, tell us about that time you went to that gay bar!

Or the time you had Sheep watch all night long.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I feel it's only fair to warn you posty...if you don't provide us with more info...I shall be forced to just make shit up. Then it goes in the report. :smash:

Professur

Mushroom at large
You mean that stuff you told me about him wearing his wife's pantyhose while chatting on ICQ was made up?

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Born in an airplane...no shit here...in Scotland. My mom was visiting family and her water broke on touchdown. Doctor told her not to go...damn Scottish stubborness. Anyway, I was raised in Portland, Oregon. Graduated from Beaverton High, went into the Army and visited some foreign lands, met some exotic people and killed em'. Got out, finished my History degree (waste of time...but het, got drunk at a lot of parties. :) :) ) and then settled down. I'm married, one year in February, and have five kids. The kids are from her previous marriage. The youngest boy, William, is 6, Cathy is 8, Peter is 10, Jamie is 12, and Becky is 14. So far, no interest in boy's has developed in her...so far. Missy is older than me, which means she turns 40 before me. HAHAHAHA

She also states she gets to retire first. Which means she also hits 62 before me. HAHAHA

I'm a computer nut. I don't think of myself as a geek as geeks son't swear like me or toss there computer parts across the room in frustration...or hit things when they don't work. :) I live, breath, sleep and dream computers. Only thing I know how to do. Love it though. Hate customers, but love computers. Bosses are another pet pev of mine...especialy since I got this new job. ugh.

We have three cats. Felix, Oscar, and Sammy. All black and white...all dumb as a rock. hehe

I don't wear my wife's patyhose while on ICQ...only in the bedroom. :) :)

Guess I better make some stuff up before Q gets a chance. I invented the Internet. I invented the light bulb and I invented Windows. Oh and I invented sex. I was banned from the gay bar because I was too frisky. :lol: :lol: :lol:

When we retire we want to start a farm in Montana and invit all of our brothers and sisters to live with us....a family thing. Montana just seems to be the right place to start it all. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 155 Lbs
Hair: What hair?
Feet: Smelly
Eyes: they don't work so who cares...
Marital Status: Married
Hobbies: Computers, computers, computers, sex and classic lit.
Job: Computer tech and customer hater
Education: Yeah, but it waste a complete waste of money
Goals: Retire! :D

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Alright posty,A man after my own heart.....
BTW I invented the internet, and i also invented new ways for having sex so there :grin:

I like the part about meeting exotic people and killing them :scared:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Ooh posty, that was much better! Bravo!...not as good as the shit I was gonna make up though. :D