Poison Ivy from HELL

Outlaw69

Banned
I've been having a bad time with poison ivy the last couple weeks, didn't realize how bad I was having it till I went to the doctors...

Just got back from the docs...not good. Finally got into the office after a 2 hour wait. Told the doctor I had poison ivy..pulled down my socks, and the doctor did a double take..then went an got another doctor from down the hall. They both couldn't believe how badly infected my ankles were.

The doctor prescribed some sorta super-steroid to destroy the infection or else I would lose my foot..he did warn me there is a chance these pills could destroy my hip...either that or lose my foot. I'll take my chances thankyou very much. So i'm sitting here in kind of a panic because I don't have the 200+ dollars for the three prescriptions at the moment...I really want to get these pills going right away. Hopefully I can bum some money off someone I know.

So thats that. NOw I wait.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
:eek: Don't understand exactly what is this poison ivy, but will keep my fingers crossed for you man...
Some more eeks: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Outlaw69

Banned
I got the drugs last night and started to take the medication. I actually feel better this morning, not nearly as itchy and my right foot is not as swelled. Damn this prednisone is good shit. :)

Thanks for the concerns guys.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Prednisone? Oooo, steroidal itch stopper! Very cool. Hope it all works on the hip side, man.

S

s4

Just make sure that you don't drink any booze or take anything else that could cause problems while taking the medication. Generally, booze and prescriptions together are a no-no that can cause serious side-effects.

Take care of that foot, man.

brainsoft

Co-founder/alumni
Oh my god! I didn't know Poison Ivy could cause damage like that! I thought it just went away after a few days or a week!

I didn't know you could lose your foot!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
So what ever happened with the poison ivy, dude? You didn't keep us posted :cry2: