• Nothing at all

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
I threw out my back a couple days ago so I won't be doing much. At least the weather should be nice (for once).

Outlaw69

Banned
Probably end up going bowling tonight with my bro-in-law... as for the rest of the weekend, I have no effing idea....maybe hit the bar and play trivia and eat wings.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Packing up the family and heading about 2 hours north to spend the better part with my mother. At least I'll get some fishing in (unless it rains like hell).

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Saturday - Sleep
Sunday - Sleep
Monday - Mom, dad, sister and aunt from Scotland are coming over to celebrate Jake's birthday.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Have a birthday party in a club this night. Rest of the weekend will be spent finishing Baldur's Gate and starting Icewind Dale.

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
A little bit of everything. My friends Band is playing on Sunday and another friend's band is playing on Saturday, I have a BBQ, taking my little girl to the park and the ball pit at the amusement center and I am also going to start taking a few of my portfolio pictures!

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Isn't spending time with family/friends/significant other the same as doing nothing? That's what I always do with my off-time, only this weekend it's 3 days, not the usual two.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Originally posted by Gonzo
Isn't spending time with family/friends/significant other the same as doing nothing? That's what I always do with my off-time, only this weekend it's 3 days, not the usual two.

Not my house. I see my parents 3 times a year. My wifes family is at the other end of the world. Plus I haven't seen my aunt in over 13 years.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by Fuser Man

Not my house. I see my parents 3 times a year. My wifes family is at the other end of the world. Plus I haven't seen my aunt in over 13 years.

ok, you're exempt THIS TIME. but in general, isn't the question still valid?

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Yes it is a valid question. I guess why I worded it like that is because even when I was out in CA, my bro and I lived in the same town, but rarely ever saw one another (unless I went over to his office or he came over to my apt). I find I'm better at long distance relationships rather than up close and personal ones (for whatever reasons)...

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Valid question. I live with my mother and constantly try to get out of this house. I waxed my car and a friends car yesterday in order to get out of earshot of my mother. Ugh.

BigDadday

Everday People
Last 3 weeks have been 12 hours /day so I am doing as least as possible and then napping after I do that. BD

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I plan on desperately trying to connect my new T-Bird up to this network...so far no go, but I'll die tryin :banghead: