Perspective

trinity1

1 of 3
As hectic and crazy as life can be, it's always nice to have a place to retreat and hang... even if it's for a moment or two.

416447484.jpg

(How about the rest of you folks. Share a photo or description of where you like to go.):wave:

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I think that at sunset, the beach is a wonderful place to be. During the day, however.... I like the mountains. Nay... LOVE the mountains. The trees, the fresh air... hopefully some wildlife.

I haven't got time to look for a pic right now... I'll look tomorrow and post it :)

trinity1

1 of 3
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

very good Fury!
But with young kids running around in ten different directions, sleep certainly is a strange but beautiful concept!

trinity1

1 of 3
Beautiful Q!
I was always intrigued by Florida's Keys. They seem so surreal yet they seem so vunerable to any hurricane that passes by.
I will definitely get there one day though, to experience what you already have enjoyed.;)

BigDadday

Everday People
Other than agreeing with fury the best place for me to come down is right where I'm at now. It lets me forget about the long days at wo$k and slip into places where I feel relaxed and welcome,

b.gif
:wave:

Missy

Leather and Heels
My favorite place is Mt. Hood. . . I love back packing. There is something about seeing the world from the top of a mountain....:wave: :laugh:

S

s4

I go to a lake that doesn't have any fish in it. Sometimes but not often I visit a creek that has millions of skeeters that bite the heck out of me.