Perpetual Welcome Thread

HoC

hehehe schnitzel and beer sounds great to me (i´m quite familiar with all that burger and hot dog stuff as well) but i´d prefer to have a beer (or more) at first.........

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Schnitzel...yeah, schnitzel....and do you have any of those little german cocktail wienies?:worm:

br0ck

Everyone, I want you to meet my good friend, Housekeeper of Camelot. He's a great guy, and would fit in very well here! :D :D :D

HoC

cocktail wienies? well you have to taste one of my famous Pan-Galactic-Gargle-Blasters and you´ll forget those wienies .........

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Ok, I give up, what the hell is a Pan-Galactic-Gargle-Blaster?
...and can't I have the wienies as a appetizer?:cry2:

br0ck

HoC go to to the Libations & Celebrations part of our boards a post your recipe for a nice PGGB! I'm sure that they guys and gals would love to hear anything about alcohol.

HoC

hehehe Q i promise you´d wish the wienies to hell if you ever have some as appetizer for a PGGB.......

I´ll post the PGGB recipe in the Libations & Celebrations part as br0ck expected and be aware my record is 17 units of 0.3 liter from this stuff......

br0ck

Oh, and a word of warning, if Q or Spirit bites you, just bite them back harder. They'll behave after that. :D

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the Boards HoC ! You better bring lots of :beerchug:
or this group might :smash: you...:D

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by Q
Schnitzel...yeah, schnitzel....and do you have any of those little german cocktail wienies?:worm:

Mines not little, nor am I German, but-c'mere Q, I've got your weinie:sex:

I can't belive ALL you guys let THAT opening go, I'm disappointed

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by br0ck
Oh, and a word of warning, if Q or Spirit bites you, just bite them back harder. They'll behave after that. :D
Silly br0ck, you know you can't bite us into submission.

*Looks at Gonz*...on my way, my little love-schnitzel. :love:

HoC

hehehe the day i´ll be bitten has still to come and anyone will try it at his own risk........ now back to the normal ****!

patweb

Eater of Hot Peppered Steak
>>Ok, I give up, what the hell is a Pan-Galactic-Gargle-Blaster?
...and can't I have the wienies as a appetizer?<<

'Oh, oh , I know mr. kotter', in best Epstein voice. It has to do with Douglas Adams. That is a clue.