People on the Internet are lame

S

s4

If were to get a dvd player, I'd have to buy some dvd's next. I just don't want to spend any money on movies. I already have a large box full of vhs movies that I can watch.

You can also RENT DVD's..... I assume you also rent VHS occasionally?

I have some DVD's in my (small) DVD-collection. But if I'd get a DVD-player, I would rent DVD's most of the time.
There aren't that many movies I would want to have, so I can see them 2 times or even more.

PsychoMark

^ bored.
That's what stopped me from getting a DVD player for my computer, I will not use it more than once or twice a year maybe :)

S

s4

I don't watch movies very often and can find all I want on the dish.

alex

I would never buy a DVD player for my puter. Why would I want to sit in front of my outer and watch a movie when I have a nice 36" tv in my living room.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
alex said:
I would never buy a DVD player for my puter. Why would I want to sit in front of my outer and watch a movie when I have a nice 36" tv in my living room.

Maybe because your tv is 13" while your computer monitor is 19". And you hate swapping out Riven CDs...

Speaking hypothetically of course. ;).

S

s4

My assertion that people on the internet are lame holds true. I had a comp advertised and some dummy sent me an email saying "yhank you" at the end of his email. Makes me wonder if he was drunk or just planning on messing with me.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Well, that was sure nice of him to offer some yhanks as gratitude for you putting that ad up! ;)