Party here tomorrow

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
I plan to raid all the champagne! :cocktail:

ML newsletter said:
A Reminder: Merrill Lynch Homecoming

Dear Colleagues:

We will commemorate our return to the World Financial Center and our offices in lower Manhattan at a special ceremony tomorrow, Wednesday, 27 March. This ceremony marks the return of more than 8,000 employees who were evacuated on 11 September. Limited seating is still available on a first-come, first-served basis.

We will be joined at this special event, which will begin promptly at 9:15 am at the Liberty Street entrance of the South Tower, by New York State Governor George Pataki, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and U.S. Senator Charles Schumer.

We are asking all Merrill Lynch colleagues to arrive by 9 am. You can enter the South Tower next to the Winter Garden or at the "circle" entrance on South End Avenue. From the North Tower, exit through the doors next to Starbucks and walk around the Winter Garden construction site to the entrances.

For your convenience, an extra shuttle from 570 Washington Street and 222 Broadway will leave those locations at 8:30 am and arrive just west of 250 Vesey Street at the corner of North End Avenue. From there, you will walk south toward the boat basin and then head toward the Winter Garden. There will be staff providing directions to the ceremony. After the event, there will be shuttle service outside Liberty Street back to 222 Broadway and 570 Washington Street.

Please plan to arrive early and look for the Merrill Lynch employee registration desk. You will need your employee identification to enter.

Thank you if you have already registered to attend the Merrill Lynch Homecoming.

For those who would like to attend, please RSVP here: http://feedback.worldnet.ml.com/ml_homecoming1.htm

Those colleagues who cannot attend may watch the event on DBS in all branch office conference rooms, TGA TV and other locations listed below.

VIEWING LOCATIONS

UNITED STATES

COLORADO
Denver
Bldg. 1A: Meridian Cafe, first floor
Bldg. 1A: Administration Presentation Room, fourth floor
Bldg. 1B: Front Range Conference Room, fourth floor

FLORIDA
Jacksonville
Bldg. 1: Florida Room (A301) and TV monitors on all floors

NEW JERSEY
Jersey City
101 Hudson Street: Training Room 5, 14th floor
95 Greene Street: End Zone TV monitors on all floors

Hopewell
Assembly Bldg. A: Rooms 3 and 4

Piscataway
Conference Room A

Princeton
900 Scudders Mill Road: Conference Training Center, Room 1

NEW YORK
4 World Financial Center (North Tower): Conference Room B, third floor; fifth, sixth, seventh and ninth floor trading floors and lobby TV monitors
2 World Financial Center (South Tower): Auditorium, 40th floor

222 Broadway: Auditorium, 22nd floor

570 Washington Street: Greenwich Conference Room, third floor

UNITED KINGDOM
London
ML Financial Centre: Ground floor video wall and TVs on the trading floors

greenfreak

That's great, you're going to have nice weather tomorrow too! So can I click on that link and RSVP? It's just a short train ride from Long Beach! ;)

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Put down the liquor & get back to making my 401k overvalued again. Oh, and Huge, drink to forget, not to just be sociable;)

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
I already do Gonz...

Come one, come all (lots of cops around this morning).

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I'm off today. I shall drink a beer or two in Huges honor. :) :wave::beerchug:

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
I went downstairs and couldn't find any champagne.:cry2: Did see Bloomberg though.

Oh well, it looks like Starhucks for me now.