Ouch!

greenfreak

"By virtue of the fact that the explosion was confined in an upward direction, it went up into his pelvis, blasted a great hole in the pelvis, ruptured the urethra, injured muscles in the floor of the pelvis which rendered him incontinent.

OMG that is some serious stuff. It ain't easy to fracture the pelvis, that's a really bad injury in itself. What an ass.

Professur

Mushroom at large
A firecracker accident which left a 26-year-old man incontinent and unable to have sex has prompted warnings from police and health authorities about imitating stunts from the cult prankster film Jackass

"I think films like that can influence people, particularly younger people," he said.

Hold the phone. If that isn't PC bullcrap, I don't know what is. A 26 year old is more than old enough to know better. But rather than lay the blame on him for his own stupidity, they look to make him a victim and blame an influence. Fuck off you PC cocksucker. He's a moron. No need to look futher than that.

freako104

im a freak im so proud of that
and here i thought people are smarter. and I totally agree with Prof on this one. blame the dumbass. not the show.