original food fight thread

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
ugh...... can't...... breathe...... choking...... to...... slow...... painful...... death......
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Well, where is death? Help me!

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*drops a large Subzero® refridgerator full of food on SL*

...there, happy? :evillaff:

Inkara1

me ----->
hit.gif
<----- everyone else

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
ok, Inky, you asked for it....smushes a large helping of shepards pie on Inkys head.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
*grabs a keg of beer, chugs it :beer: then shoves the keg over Neo's head, then takes a cheese ball and hucks it up underneath the keg*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*stands in front of flurf* (kinda far away):fart::D
*whips out sling shot, shoots whole sauteéd mushrooms at furys mouth*:snooze:

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
I'd rather eat California pizza than anchovies and sardines, yuck.

Here, you can have this Ben & Jerry's Phish Food ice cream that my brother didn't throw away about 4 months ago. It'd make a great science fair project. :D

Gato_Solo

Geez, this is an old post. You MUST have run out of food by now...

If not, I have some COOKED sushi to throw at...hmmm...I don't know...maybe Q... After which I :worm:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
*gobbles down all the mushrooms*

*sprays Parkay Butter Spray all over SL, bonks Tomcat over the head with it, and then runs off giggling girlishly* :retard:

*picks up a bowl of steaming hot creamed corn and dumps it on Q's head, then scraps out the last bit and flicks it off the spoon at Neo*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*Squeegees creamed corn off face*....that's the last time I spend hours slaving over a hot stove to prepare mouth watering sauteéd mushrooms to hurl at your big trap :p
*catapults a large swordfish at fury and SL*
*tosses Tomcat some puss-n-boots* :D