original food fight thread

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*SPLAT* drops turkey puff pastries of the top of the 18 wheel gonz-mobile right on Kruz's head...runs off laughing:lol:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
hey lookie! that bowl looks just like Fusers head :D lets glue some parsley to it so it looks like he has some hair :D

Kruz

Staff member
scooping turkey puff pastrys out of his pant's..And then putting some back cos it does feel kinda good:) And laughing at the Fuser Head Bowl:spin:

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Oh thats it! You're all gonna pay for those smart ass remarks!

Takes left over grease from the George Forman Grill and adds some flour. Loads sloppy goo into bowl that was on my head and tosses it back at Q, Gonz and Kruz.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
You didn't really think I was going to stay out of this fight for long did you? :D

*flings a bloody T-bone at dnar*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*opens big fat yap and intercepts bloody t-bone* mmmmmmmmmm
*spits out bone at Acid*

dnar

Psycho Penguin
fury said:
You didn't really think I was going to stay out of this fight for long did you? :D

*flings a bloody T-bone at dnar*
You talking to me or chewing on a brick? Either way, you's gunna loose teeth... :D :D :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Bricks have no place in a food fight.
*flings mushy oatmeal and snotty sunny side up eggs at dnar*
...take that. :D

dnar

Psycho Penguin
Q said:
Bricks have no place in a food fight.
*flings mushy oatmeal and snotty sunny side up eggs at dnar*
...take that. :D
Right! Slaps Q with a disgusting mullet and pours custard down Q's back. :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
eiwwwwwwwwwwww.....mullets are disgusting, do you have those little scum suckers over there too?

You must pay for touching me with a mullet :whip: *dumps week old scalloped potatoes and ham on dnar*

fury

Administrator
Staff member
If you ever insult my brick again, I'm gonna smack you so hard you'll SHIT a brick :laugh:

/me squirts out that green ketchup stuff all over dnar :D

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Throws ALL the rotten food from my freezer at everyone in a fit of rage directed at American Electric Power, which unfortunately, isn't on Xibase.:rolleyes:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Hey, how come Posty is so clean?

*hides behind Gonz (where he can't see me :D ) and lobs shrimp and scallops at Posty*

fury

Administrator
Staff member
OOH! I LOVE THOSE! *gobbles up all the shrimp and scallops*

:smash:

*picks up the watermelon SL left behind in one of the chases in TP&P, and hucks it in s4's general direction*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Poor PsychoMark, we left him out.
*wails some goobers and rasinettes at Psycho* :D

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Oh great, I lost a hockey mask and a watermelon in the same night. I'll probably lose my baseball signed by the Milwaukee Brewers mascot tomorrow... :( No one's ever going to touch the Ernie Banks baseball, that's locked up so good even I can't lose it. Now where did I leave the key? :retard:

*tosses grapes up one at a time, eating each one as it falls into my mouth*

Hey Q, did you rob a grocery store or something? Where the hell did you get all this food? Also, why aren't you giving me enough of it?

Oops, that last sentence may have been a mistake...

dnar

Psycho Penguin
Loads tennis canon with lard and sour milk, aims, shoots, hits Q fair and square in the face. :D

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Wow, you hit her face on the dartboard. :D Now try hitting the real thing, it isn't as easy as you'd expect.

Now that you went and did that, you wanna buy a new dartboard? :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
dnar said:
Loads tennis canon with lard and sour milk, aims, shoots, hits Q fair and square in the face. :D
hahahahaha.....you just splooged my hologram :D .....and your grody ol lard sour cream combo is a direct hit on.....SL!