original food fight thread

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
*puts up a sign that reads "No more food fighting until Q shows up for her B-Day party. If she wants food fighting during her party then you may fight, if she does not then you may not"*

Gato_Solo

Slaps all voyeurs in the cheeks with salami slices... ;)

'Accidentally' looks down nix's shirt, Q's shirt, and Q's pants... :D

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
OH! I have to stop coming here when I'm not wearing a bra I guess! (wearing PJs)

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Well, yesterday when I made that post I was waering a yellow tank top with a hand print on the front and blue capri like pj pants (they were pants length but shrunk in the wash)

Today (right now), I am wearing a short little night dress that is like a tank top but is longer and kinda flares out at the bottom.

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
*loads a bazooka with deep fried chicken balls and sweet and sour sauce* *hits Professur and Gato_Solo in the bum*

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
*while they're all looking down females clothes I load the SUPERGONZO SUPERTANKER with tomato sauce & star fruit & begin spraying the lot of ya*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
GROSS!! tomato sauce and star fruit does not even go together.

*whips a quiche lorraine at Gonz*

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
*real men don't get spewed by quiche. flings pop tarts haphazardly at everyone*

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
*puts on her velcro suit* *jumps and sticks to the newly velcro covered ceiling*

*pours sour milk all over everyone* MWAHAHAHAHA!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
That wouldn't happen to be coming from your squeaky breastesses, would it Nixy? :eek: :headbang:

*says a few chants from his book of evil cheese spells, and watches as the entire world turns to cheese*

*pulls off a chunk from the wall and hucks it at DarkPrincess*

*takes another one and tosses it in Neo's general direction*

*takes a huge chunk and just throws it, hoping it hits anyone, preferrably 2 or more people* :headbang:

*sees the wall begin to collapse from losing so much cheese*

:eek: :eek: :eek:

leslie

*sneaks into the room, turns the heat up way high, leaving fury to drown in a puddle of gloppy melted cheese*

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Ahh, just like the way Mom used to make it. I love swimming in cheese, it's so... viscous. :headbang:

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
fury said:
That wouldn't happen to be coming from your squeaky breastesses, would it Nixy? :eek: :headbang:

:eek: I certainly hope not! :eek: That would make me.....*passes out at the thought*

*begins to drown in the liquid cheese because she is unconcious*

fury

Administrator
Staff member
*rescues Nixy*

Damn! She's not breathing! *presses down on Nixy's chest a few times*

*presses some more*

Uh oh, guess I'm gonna have to do mouth-to-mouth! :headbang: