Oops

S

s4

Was James Earl Ray the guy that I saw on tv a few years ago that said he didn't do it? I can't remember.

S

s4

I am disgusted that everything is made in Mexico these days. Whatever happened to made in the USA? I look at labels to see where products are made and choose American stuff over Mexican every time if I have the choice.

alex

s4 said:
I am disgusted that everything is made in Mexico these days. Whatever happened to made in the USA? I look at labels to see where products are made and choose American stuff over Mexican every time if I have the choice.

You can thank Slick Willie and NAFTA for that :smash:

S

s4

I was opposed to NAFTA from the beginning. After all of the industrial jobs move out of the country where are people going to work? Service type jobs in restraunts and shops do not pay that kind of money. I've had people tell me how NAFTA will help and how they like paying for cheaper products.

If the jobs are all gone how are they going to buy them? If Kmart goes out of business the cheap products we used to get in department stores wont be so cheap anymore. Eventually, America is going to have to decided which is more important: sending billions of dollars overseas and helping foreign countries or taking care of our own right here in the USA.

I took out the Hicksville humor I posted here. Why? Bcause I wanted to.