Old school XiBase!

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
I remember that. That's the forum you guys were running when you asked me to join. hehehehehe

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
*is SO bitter*

I wanted to be mod of the Entertainment forum but brainsoft mad kicken mod! Something about "he asked first" or some shit :rolleyes: ..... I was giving brainsoft something that kicken could never give him! Did I get to be mod though? nooooooooooooooo:rolleyes:

:D

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
OMG, i miss some of that. Sits in chair and cries a bit.....:(

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
that was like the first few weeks. sobs for a bit. Thats when we thought fusetalk was the best thing.

unclehobart

this is my special title
I guess im going to have to hang out here for a while since I cant get into OTC by hook or by crook ... but then again... the photoshoot is in like 15 minutes. I've got bigger fish to fry. *broad grin icon*

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
I remember the REALLY old school Xibase when sin2 was the guy running it. I got to see parts of it before it was even online cause brainsoft was working on it (this was before him and I were together even). I was like one of the very first members.

Now I am like member number 20 :(

flavio

superfly
Staff member
Ah yes, the light colored XiBase. I think I was about the 15th member or something.

I'd like to say hello to Sin2.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
I havent heard from sin2 in quite a while. I called him a while back and left a message but didnt hear back.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Someone was lurking here from SF not too long ago. Hope it was him. Try again Neo...

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, i will get the info out again and try. last time we talked i think he was actually dating again. And i know he was working at the airport in security or something like that.