Ok whos gonna win

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Survivor? i havent watched it for a few weeks so i have no idea.

leslie

left are Nehleh, Pascale, Kathy and Ve (forgot her full name)

I wouldn't be surprised if the young girl Nehleh hides under the radar long enough to win.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Well, I think that Kathy is going to win.

Here's my guess: Vecepia will get voted off by Pachal and Neleh and Kathy, well.... I am thinking if Kathy was smart, she would form an aliance with V because if they all vote off V, then Kathy will be next because Pappy and Neleh have made a pact to never vote for eachother (aw.... how sickeningly sweet). So if Kathy and V vote for either P or N, then she would stand a better chance to win because everyone thinks N is just a little *too* sweet to be real and Pappy, well... he'll not make it if there are any more physical challenges, also, I think the jury would swing to Kathy over any of the others.

Did any of that make sense??? :D

Acid

stud
I want that series to fall of the face of the earth.

And I'm only mad because Elizabeth didn't win it on the second time it came on.

*cries*

fury

Administrator
Staff member
As long as she's got nice breastesses I don't care who won. Just show me the breastesses. :smash:

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Well, it was V, Neleh and Kathy and Pappy. Thier challenge was to answer questions about other tribe members and the first to get 10 right won immunity. V won. So Kathy negotiated with her at council - Kathy guarantees her immunity to the end if she reciprocates. V agreed. So when voting time came, it was a tie. They had the option to unanimously agree who of the three was to go but they couldn't agree so Kathy, Neleh & Pappy had to pick rocks from a bag, purple rock - you're gone. Pappy got the purple rock so he had to go.

The next challenge was the girls had to stand on poles and place one hand on a tiki in the center - they were there for 3.5 hours and Neleh said to Kathy something about her boobs hangin' out and Kathy looked and lost her balance - she was out. So then V (who made a promise to Kathy for immunity) then struck up a deal with Neleh that if she were to give N immunity, would she ensure her immunity as well - N agreed. Kathy got betrayed!! :(

So at council, the only one to vote was N so she voted off Kathy.

Pappy fainted before the final council - but he was ok- dehydration.

The jury asked questions - V & N answered a few questions, not many were asked, it was mostly nasty comments from the jury.

Then they were back in NY and V won.

leslie

Aaaah! That sounds terrible, poor Kathy. She seemed the most down-to-earth one to me. I'm sorry I missed it, it sounds like the most interesting episode so far.

Thanks for filling me in, Spirit! :)