Ok, where the hell is Fuser?

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I thought he'd be back by now..and he isn't.
I demand one of you Canucks go out and find him, right this second and park his butt in front of a computer. I'm not kidding, either...now git and don't come back till you find him :mad:

S

s4

I saw him online at Xi a few days ago, but he didn't post anything.

unclehobart

this is my special title
Might have been his wife popping up under his name... looking at his old haunts to make sure that he wasn't being naughty again.

For all we know, hes accepted a voluntary ban on most of his old haunts for a certain period of time... if not forever.

Warum sprechen Sie Deutsch? Es ist kein Deutsches Forum....und ich spreche sehr slecht Deutsch, so kann mann kein englisch sprechen?

Ik ga hier toch ook geen Nederlands praten? Zie jij Nederlands....? Nee? Echt niet? Nee, ik in ieder geval niet....

So, I'd keep it English...keep it easy for everybody!

unclehobart

this is my special title
I keep asking myself the same thing, Shadowfax :D ... ITs not a german forum... why speak it here ... and my german very bad as well. .... and no using dutch either :) .. german is confusing enough.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
I think he's just trying to get over the net addiction. BTW I hope his search for a job to be more fruitful than mine(tough I'm not trying soooo hard). But I hope to be online at lest once in a week, in weekends.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Noite, weekends will be fine, if that's all you can manage. Just don't disappear like Fuser did.

He abandoned us....yeah, that's what he did.:cry: he just left us.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not surprised. His farewell post sounded like his better half was pretty angered, to say the least.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*sigh* I am familiar with the search function. I just wanted you to do it for me. I am beside myself with grief over Fusers abandonment, ya know.:cry2:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
*sigh*

Go to the Members List, then click Top 10 Posters. Click the search button on Fuser's row. It's one of the posts in "tell me the worst things about 2001". There ya go.