Ok. I've eatin enough of Neo's bandwidth for one morning.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Oh. Eat up the bandwidth d00d, it's not like we're really testing the limits :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
You had me thinking you were attaching them as posts, but you were just linking to them from your webspace. You pussy, that doesn't use our bandwidth :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
In the full reply page, there is a place where you can specify a file to attach to your post. I'm not sure if it works in Linux (I'm getting ready to find out :D), but it does in Windows. They can be up to 2 megs.

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, I goofed. That ^^^^ was me. I'm the one that wants webspace (well so does Confussed i guess since she is me and I am her)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Nix said:
Ok, I goofed. That ^^^^ was me. I'm the one that wants webspace (well so does Confussed i guess since she is me and I am her)
Nix, if you still have @home, you should have webspace. It's comes with your account. I just checked mine and I can still get to it.

Having webspace isn't such a great deal to get is it?

There are a lot of free hosts around; I have a webspace at Multimania...registering is kinda hard, because it's a French host, but Babelfish really helps at that point.

You have 100 MB of free space, e-mail adress, FTP, MySQL, PHP etc. If you make php-files of your HTML files, there aren't annoying pop-ups either.
It's quite nice for a free service :)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Webspace good :D

I get mine for free with no banner ads and plenty of space (not that I ever use it :D)