Oh, yea-that's why I don't drink anymore

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
I feel like shit & it's all someone elses fault I drank too much last night-do not do it to me again:retard:

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
What NEO said; I'm pissed right now that I'm out of vodka....:mad:

V

VictorP

Sampling first-rate spirits is proper for glad tidings and merriment. The antithesis of doom with downcast ambiance is better served with digestion of chocolate milk and cookies.

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Well, it was my 21st and I am smashed! He he. Just thought I would share. My bf made me do a 911 shot after I was already messed up, so I am screwed. No more drinking like that for a while.

Gonzo

Staff member
There was a time that I'd regularly drink 10-15 beers in a sitting/evening & have no hangover in the AM. Boy, have I gotten smarter since then. Of course, 5 hours sleep didn't help.
Those who are new to drinking & think it's cool to be a functioning alcoholic-it is, but it's ever so much easier on the pocketbook to be a lightweight:laugh:

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by Spirit
Soooo.... who made you drink so much?

YOU, NEO, DP, Flurffy, Q, Wine4All, E, and the rest of ya bastiches did it to me-or maybe I did it to my own damned self-who knows

Professur

Mushroom at large
If you get the hangover within 24 hours of stopping drinking, you weren't serious about it.

Then again, if you haven't had a drink in the last 24 hours, you really aren't serious about it.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Me??? Hey.. don't blame me!!! That naked pic of me that I sent you couldn't have driven you to drink *that* much:lol: :lol:

:retard:

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by Spirit
Me??? Hey.. don't blame me!!! That naked pic of me that I sent you couldn't have driven you to drink *that* much:lol: :lol:

:retard:

*breathing HEAVY* & no hangover

S

s4

Originally posted by Huge
What NEO said; I'm pissed right now that I'm out of vodka....:mad:

I thought you were going to quit boozing, Huge. Darn, I was rooting for ya!

It's not so bad being off the sauce. After a while you don't even think about it.