oh my gawd ...

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Could this day go by any slower? I've only been in the office for 2.5 hours and I feel like I've been here for days *sigh*

unclehobart

this is my special title
Its much worse with a broken ankle. I want to get out and run around sooo much. My arteries are hardening with inactivity. I'm gettng into a 'spooky' mental area.

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
unclehobart said:
Its much worse with a broken ankle. I want to get out and run around sooo much. My arteries are hardening with inactivity. I'm gettng into a 'spooky' mental area.

your ankle is still giving you grief? Yikes ... I think you better start taking up yoga - keep that body limber ... *giggling at that "spooky mental area" comment cause I thought you've been there for a while before the ankle incident* :D

unclehobart

this is my special title
ok ... spooky and restless then.

I messed it up bad... major connective injuries and soft tissue mauling. I tried to get on the treadmill for a rehab session. I made it all of 1/3 of a mile before I was reaching for the Advil and ace bandages. I can stand still on it easily enough. Moving the joint is murder.

unclehobart

this is my special title
Exercise always helped me reduce the ol' blood pressure as well as shed muscle tension. It also made one tired enough to sleep deeper and more efficiently with less time. It all effects everyone differently anyway.

kuulani

unclehobart said:
I was home 32 months and 2 weeks ago.

:p don't need to rub it in.

the afternoons always are the slowest - that's when I start counting down the minutes to happy hour.

kuulani

look, an hour has passed since my last post in this thread - that means I have 1.5 hours to go ... *daydream*

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
br0ck said:
Have you ever thought of a change of profession?

what? leave my job with ku'u and my cousins? never! :D

at least I'm bored with people that don't irritate the hell outta me .. well, most of them don't :D

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
hey br0ck .. how was your Christmas, by the way?

My Christmas present to you is, I won't kick your ass :D

kuulani

br0ck said:
Have you ever thought of a change of profession?

for all my grumbling about boredom, I would never leave this job. I mean, if I HAVE to work, this is the best place to do it. I'm just in this I-wanna-never-work-for-the-rest-of-my-life phase, it'll pass :)

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
fury said:
nalani said:
fury said:
I was home 6 hours ago :retard:

*takes fury's cheese cause he's at home and he don't need it*

:D
You get back here with that, or I'll call my Cheese Justice Enforcement Team on you! :smash:

If you give me a beer I'll give you your cheese *smirk*
But you know I love you, flurfy baby :)