Office workers warned not to photocopy bums at Christmas parties

S

s4

[QUOTEURL=http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_466511.html?menu=news.latestheadlines]
Safety experts are warning workers against photocopying their bottoms at office Christmas parties.

Officials at the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents says they risk cutting themselves on broken copier glass.

They say the Virgin mobile phone ad of Melanie Blatt photocopying her backside is "daft and irresponsible".

Spokesman Roger Vincent is warning office workers not to be tempted to make photocopied backsides "this year's festive trend".

He told The Sun: "Inhibitions are loosened after a few drinks and people show off. We don't want copying backsides to become this year's festive trend.

"Someone could find themselves in a hospital casualty ward this Christmas instead of at home with their families.

"Sitting on a photocopier is very dangerous. We don't want to be killjoys but advise people to stick to good old-fashioned mistletoe."
[/QUOTEURL]

Folks just keep this in mind in case you are drinking during these festive times. It's not healthy to sit on the fax machine either.;)

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
ROFLMAO. Why would someone photocopy his own bottom for christmas? Are there a new habit that I'm not knowing of?

unclehobart

this is my special title
I just hope that they have the courtesy to *cough* clean up the glass before the next person comes along to photo her fanny as well. We don't want to risk spreading hepatitis now do we? :D There should just be a sign *wipe your ass before you squat on the glass*.

br0ck

Originally posted by unclehobart
I just hope that they have the courtesy to *cough* clean up the glass before the next person comes along to photo her fanny as well. We don't want to risk spreading hepatitis now do we? :D There should just be a sign *wipe your ass before you squat on the glass*.

For some reason, i had the image of toliet seat cover sheets made for copier machines. hehe :grin:

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
You better not be passing out MORE pictures of your bum s4!!! ;) :D

patweb

Eater of Hot Peppered Steak
Safety Memo-

Attention!! Employees wishing to scan their bums during the Christmas party. Please use the hand held scanner provided by the IS staff and not the Xerox machine downstairs. We had a pretty crappy experience last year due to this problem. Please be advised that the hand scanner is only 12" wide. Those with wider butts will need to scan twice or more. Hand scanned bums will be available to the employee by distribution on the corporate Intranet site. Merry Christmas you bunch of loose assholes.

patweb

Eater of Hot Peppered Steak
Safety Memo-

Attention!! Employees wishing to scan their bums during the Christmas party. Please use the hand held scanner provided by the IS staff and not the Xerox machine downstairs. We had a pretty crappy experience last year due to this problem. Please be advised that the hand scanner is only 12" wide. Those with wider butts will need to scan twice or more. Hand scanned bums will be available to the employee by distribution on the corporate Intranet site. Merry Christmas you bunch of loose assholes.

Here is a video- check this out-

http://www.etplanet.com/downloads/video/elephant_ass.mpeg

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by Noite Escura
ROFLMAO. Why would someone photocopy his own bottom for christmas? Are there a new habit that I'm not knowing of?

Americans have WAY too much time on their hands. That is the best explanation I know.:confused: