Not a lot of postage today

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Post, damn you, POST!

If you can't think of anything to post, TOO BAD. Post something anyway.

If you had a rather uneventful day today, SAY SO. Just because nothing happened doesn't mean you can't post about it.

Bastitches... Hmm, speaking of stitches

My brother went to the hospital and got himself a few stitches because his "friend" whacked him in the face with a golf club. Not on accident, either. :mad:

Inkara1

I spent the evening covering the Fresno State football game, a 44-24 Fresno State win over #10 Oregon State.

alex

Saturday morning I reorganized some of my paper-work and payed some bills then I retired to my recliner and watched tv most of the day and fell asleep a couple of times. Sunday morning I sanded the interior trim around the breakfast bay windows and scraped and sanded the sills on those same windows (had to replace one bottom sash because it started to rot in a small area) damn contractors didn't put much primer on the windows, much less do a good job painting them. Monday I will be deglossing the interior trim and start painting it. :spin:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Oh yeah, I forgot... I guess there's not much difference from where I stand between a normal weekend and a holiday weekend, cause, well, on both, I just sit around and do nothing all day :o

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
I have been goose hunting with some relatives. Better than the alternative. I havent shot any yet but we did have a few fly over us. Now if i only had a elephant gun. I could have reached out and touched them... Anyways, figured it would be kinda slow this weekend, holiday and all at least we got some everfaithfull members that will find the time to post, THANKS guys!!!

S

s4

I spent the whole weekend doing nothing. Absolutely nothing. It was nice. :beerchug:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by Inkara1
Fresno State win over #10 Oregon State.

the PAC10 better quit looking at the OR schools & watch out for the SunDevils. :D

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by s4
I spent the whole weekend doing nothing. Absolutely nothing. It was nice. :beerchug:

Best kind of holiday weekend-leave the partying & driving to the amateurs. :retard:

BigDadday

Everday People
OK a bit of reality and reasoning on my part about the holiday and the traveling.

My mom and dad were in a car accident on New Years Eve and all because some kid wanted to show just how fast his wheels were so with my parents car broken down,flashing lights and a flare on the road,he proceeded to hit the rear end of the car and almost killed my mother.

Since then I feel like the roads aren't safe during the holidays and have always let others do the driving because of this incident.

Both survived but my mom was messed up pretty good and since she's gotten older it shows more. BD

V

VictorP

My dear Mr. Fury, I was not informed of your fascination with stamp collecting.

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by DarkPrincess
Everybody is out having fun except us white legged computer freaks.

POST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speak for yourself, I have a decent tan from spending so much time outside with my kid :D

Professur

Mushroom at large
Originally posted by Neo
I have been goose hunting with some relatives. Better than the alternative. I havent shot any yet but we did have a few fly over us

So ya using steel or tungsten? Or do they still let ya use lead down there?

br0ck

Ok after a weekend of housesitting and watching the parents dog, I'm back at my home ready to post the lights out. lol Never knew I'd make it a whole 3 day weekend without an internet connection.

:rolleyes:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by BigDadday
OK a bit of reality and reasoning on my part about the holiday and the traveling.

My mom and dad were in a car accident on New Years Eve and all because some kid wanted to show just how fast his wheels were so with my parents car broken down,flashing lights and a flare on the road,he proceeded to hit the rear end of the car and almost killed my mother.

Since then I feel like the roads aren't safe during the holidays and have always let others do the driving because of this incident.

Both survived but my mom was messed up pretty good and since she's gotten older it shows more. BD
Sorry to hear that BD. Hope they're OK

BigDadday

Everday People
Thnx and they have been fine but as I said I can see it in the years since the accident but they have been granted long lives with dad 89 and mom now 85.

I think we have 3 times as many cars on the road now since this accident so I stay off for those reasons. BD

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
I've been too busy shopping and getting the place ready, for my parents, sister and aunt who came over yesterday. Jake got a cool RC Ford 150 truck for his birthday from my aunt. The little monster won't share.