Norton AV 2002 trial version

Are you interested in the trial version of Norton AV 2002?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Why is this a every year cycle for them???? :mad: I wish they would just keep us upto date on the definations and be done with it. But the All mighty dollar has to be made so the gotta keep forcing this crap down our throats.
Hmmmm kinda reminds me of MS :laugh: :laugh:

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Yeah, I'll bet they'll eventually switch to an all subscription-based type of software eventually. According to NAV2001, I have 250+ days until my "subscription" (or whatever tf its called; lappy is upstairs) runs out then I have to buy a new one :mad:

S

s4

I think that is if you use LiveUpdate to download product updates. I just download the virus defs every month and never use LiveUpdate. There is a link at the symantec website where you can get them. The reason they can't put out one file with all the defs is because people keep inventing new viruses. It is not all Symantec's fault that they had to put out version 2002. Version 2001 will not work with Windows XP. If Microsoft would put out software that does not require new programs every time this wouldn't happen, and it will happen again when they put out Blackcomb or Longhorn or whatever the next os is called.

I downloaded the trial version and installed it even though I am running Win Me and have Norton Systemworks 2001 pro. I just wanted to see what the 'improvements' are.

Deanril

I have the Full version ,it works better ,less interuptions ,and easily configureable.Also looks pretier.