NEW weather report for Afghans....

AMDnut

Eee equals emcee squared...
Clear morning skys are expected, but the temps are due to increase with the oncoming winds............. :D

PS - alex, not trying to steal your idea, just adding an update with ariel views!!!

Attachments

• nuclear1a.jpg
    nuclear1a.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 56

AMDnut

Night skies are expected clear as well..................

Attachments

• nuclear.jpg
    nuclear.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 52

AMDnut

Yes Bob, we could possibly see this for a few nights.........

Attachments

• nuclear2.jpg
    nuclear2.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 52

AMDnut

No, I would not like to actually see Nuclear intervention. Especially not of that magnitude.
I believe even low-level tactical nuclear weapons would cause us more harm than good.

Please do not misunderstand this post....... :eek2:

br0ck

AMDnut, nice post! Don't worry, I think anyone with some kind of brain doesn't want a Nuclear war. Anyways, I got a good laugh from your post though. :D

br0ck

KabulForecast.jpg

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
edited by Gonzo becasue of the following post & some people can't take a joke in ot's intended sense.

seclusion

Banned
i like the way gonzo things :D

i don't really give a ****ing shit who dies in towlehead land, as long as it's everybody and all the countries supporting them/celebrating the collapse of the wtc :screwyou:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Whoa, easy there, seclusion.

As I said concerning one of your earlier replies, no innocent people deserve to die, just those that protect the guilty.

The people who celebrated the collapse deserve a good smack in the face, but most of the people we saw on video celebrating were children. They don't know any better and were probably just following the lead of some "role model" adults or something.