New Categories

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
In support of the Olympics, I came up with a new way to classify ourselves without race playing a factor. I believe we should start usubg these catagories immediately.

White, Caucasian, honky, cracker is now Pigmentationally Challenged

Black, Negro, will now be Pigmentationally Enhanced

Hispanic, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern is now Pigmentationally Intensified

Asian is Amber-Hued...

example-(former) My caucasian friend said this black guy was looking for a job in a Thai restaurant, run by an Iranian woman & got turned down but he found a better job at a Japanese grocery store.

(current)-My pigmentationally challenged friend said this pigmentationally enhanced guy was looking for a job in a Thai restaurant, run by a pigmentationally intensified woman & got turned down but he found a better job at an amber-hued grocery store.

See, this way it takes the race & nationality issue out of the mix. It is always so good to help people make these life altering choices & it gives us such a feeling of joy.:invasion:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I think the white guy made up that whole story. I'm telling. :p I bet he doesn't even know that black guy. The Thai restaurant went out of business a couple years ago. The Iranian lady retired and the Japanese grocery is under investigation for food stamp fraud.

Gonzo

Staff member
I can't read what you wrote because it interferes with my aura. You must use the new catergoies:dance:

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Gonzo said:
example-(former) My caucasian friend said this black guy was looking for a job in a Thai restaurant, run by an Iranian woman & got turned down but he found a better job at a Japanese grocery store.

How 'bout we just say this: My friend said this guy was looking for a job in a Thai restaurant, run by some woman & got turned down but he found a better job at the grocery store at (address).

Works for me; especially in this melting pot we call New York...

kuulani

in Hawaii, we're used to seeing Polynesians, Filipinos, Cauasian, Melanesians, Micronesions, and Asian.

when we went to CA, it was cool to see/meet different types of people that we don't usually get to meet, Native Americans, Spanish, African Americans, Muslim, Jewish, and European

:D

Gonzo

Staff member
Now look, Ku'u, you've gone & screwed up my aura enhancing verbage. I think that polynesians would be placed under the (hold on while I go look at what I've wrote)(okay, I'm back) Amber-hued category. It's not exactly right but there is Amber-hued geneology in there somewhere.

Huge, that's the way I tend to think, the race is unimportant, unless one has a specific retionale to use it, but in reading the press & watching TV, it must be very important, it's brought up so often.